Vacancy | Assistant Administrator (CLOSED)
The Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) is looking for a full-time candidate to fill the position of Assistant Administrator for the Financial Department and the Research Coordination Office.
Tasks to perform:
- Act as support for the Financial Department and the Research Coordination Office.
- Research management support for projects: reports, technical and financial justification and others.
- Act as support for all issues related to the organization of workshops, seminars, summer schools or other activities.
Profile of candidate:
- A high level of English and Spanish language proficiency is required.
- A person with previous experience in university/research management, dealing with faculty staff will be valued.
- International experience will be valued.
- University level qualifications in Economics or Business Management and Administration.
- 3 years’ experience in related tasks.
- Ability to work with different software applications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics and Power BI will be valued.
- Dynamism, flexibility and rapid adaption to the role.
- Energetic and motivated personality.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Strong organisational capabilities and a collaborative spirit.
Applications must be submitted by December 16, 2022 (2.00 p.m. Barcelona time).
The application should be saved as one PDF document and sent to email@example.com
Applications should include:
- Cover letter (in English)
- Current CV