We use our own and third-party cookies to perform an analysis of use and measurement of our website, to improve our services, as well as to facilitate personalized advertising by analysing your browsing habits and preferences. You can change the settings of cookies or get more information, see cookies policy. I understand and accept the use of cookies.



EU students: The EHIC entitles its holder to the same treatment at the same cost as a national of the country of their temporary stay. In case you need to be seen urgently by a doctor, you must go to your nearest public hospital. The other option is to go to your local Primary Healthcare Centre (Centre d’Atenció Primària - CAP). If you have taken out private health insurance, contact the insurance company for advise on how to proceed.


Finder of health centers (Pimary: Centre d’Atenció Primària (CAP) or hospitals)


EU students are covered by the Catalan Health Service (Servei Català de la Salut) for necessary treatment as long as they have requested their European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) card before coming to Barcelona.

Non-EU students will have to contact their private health insurance for more information