We use our own and third-party cookies to perform an analysis of use and measurement of our website, to improve our services, as well as to facilitate personalized advertising by analysing your browsing habits and preferences. You can change the settings of cookies or get more information, see cookies policy. I understand and accept the use of cookies.



IBEI covers all of its students with an accident insurance which covers any accident that may occur during their stay at the Institute during the 2024-2025 academic year. The student accident insurance is not a health insurance plan. It is a supplemental policy that only covers injuries that result from an accident while participating in curricular activities. You must, therefore, make sure that you have taken out additional medical insurance coverage before your arrival.

EU students will not need extra insurance if they have requested the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) before leaving their home country.

IBEI offers its students the possibility to take out the following medical insurance plan, which covers the local authorities’ requirements:

Non-EU students should contact the Spanish Consulate or Embassy where they will request their student visa before taking out any insurance plan to check the specific requirements.


You can take out the OnCampus insurance plan through their website.


You have to fill in the required information in the online form, choosing IBEI from the drop-down list, and proceed as instructed.