International Exchange Programme
IBEI is offering its students the possibility to participate in an exchange programme.
Participating in the exchange programme implies extending the master's to 18 months as students will need another semester to accommodate their stay abroad. Those students participating in the part-time option of the Master's in International Relations can integrate the exchange programme in their 2-year study programme.
Students can spend their exchange semester at any of the following partner universities:
- American University in Cairo (Cairo, Egypt)
- Université de Montréal (Montréal, Canada)
- FLACSO - Facultad Latinoamericana de Ciencias Sociales (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Instituto de Estudios Internacionales (IEI) de la Universidad de Chile (Santiago de Chile, Chile)
- Instituto Mora (Ciudad de México, México)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica del Perú (Lima, Perú)
- Pontificia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
- Hitotsubashi University (Tokyo, Japan)
- KIMEP University (Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- The Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Jerusalem, Israel)
- Seoul National University (Seoul, South Korea)
- National Taiwan University (Taipei City, Taiwan)
- Aarhus University (Aarhus, Denmark)
- Charles University (Prague, Czech Republic)
- Freie Universität Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
- Hertie School (Berlin, Germany)
- Libera Università Internazionale degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli (Rome, Italy)
- Sabanci University (Istanbul, Turkey)
- Sciences Po Saint-Germain-en-Laye (Saint-Germain-en-Laye, France)
- Università Bocconi (Milan, Italy)
- Università degli Studi di Trento (Trento, Italy)
- Universität Konstanz (Konstanz, Germany)
- Vilnius University (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Those students who wish to participate in the exchange programme would spend one semester of the Master's programme at the foreign university of their choice, take a number of electives there, and the credits obtained abroad will count towards their IBEI master's degree.
Students wishing to participate in the exchange programme should contact the International Mobility Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information on the exchange programme they are interested in.