We will count on the following guest speakers:
- Mary Kaldor, Professor of Global Governance and Director of the Civil Society and Human Security Research Unit at the London School of Economics (LSE) and Affiliated Faculty at IBEI.
- Sara Pantuliano, Chief Executive of the Overseas Development Institute (ODI).
- Diego Sánchez-Ancochea, Head of Department of International Development at University of Oxford.
- Mo Hume, Professor of Latin American Politics at University of Glasgow.
- Rafael Vilasanjuan, Global Policy and Global Development Director at ISGlobal.
- Eduard Soler, Senior Research Fellow at CIDOB (Barcelona Center for International Affairs) and Affiliated Faculty at IBEI.
- Arthur Holland, Associate Researcher at UNIDIR (United Nations Institute for Disarmament Research).
- Cristina Blasi, Assistant Professor at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (UAB).