Career Development Services
IBEI is concerned about the professional success of all its students. For this reason, we offer advice and support in the design of the strategic professional career, we organize workshops and seminars to develop career skills and we offer a service of professional internships to favour the labour market insertion of our students.
The Career Development Service provides students with:
- Professional internship programme. Short stays in public or private institutions related to master's degree studies so that students can get in touch with the duties and challenges involved in the daily activity of professionals working in the fields of international relations, security and development.
- Career skills workshops. Throughout the master's degree, seminars are offered to provide knowledge related to skills such as oratory, project management, negotiation and protocol, communication, etc.
- Practitioner Seminar Series: The aim of these conferences is to offer students the opportunity to engage with international professionals about their personal work experience, the organizations they represent, and to learn about possible career trajectories in international governmental and non-governmental organizations.
- Professional guidance. All Master's students can arrange interviews in order to be able to receive advice about entering the job market with the aim of sending companies the most appropriate CVs, adapted to a particular job.
- Job placement. The Alumni Office provides students with up-to-date information regarding the occupation of former students. Employment status of students after completing the IBEI Masters