12th Euro-Asia Summer School: EU-East Asia Bilateral and Multilateral Cooperation in Global Governance
Requested documents are:
- Detailed CV
- Motivation letter
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language skills
Academic merits and motivation will be taken into account during the selection. Students wishing to apply for a scholarship are requested to state this in their motivation letter.
- European and international students who are interested to participate in the summer programme will need to apply through the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies. Your contact person is Ms. Marta Hermez: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Korean students who are interested to participate in the summer school will need to apply through the Graduate School of International Studies (SNU). Your contact person is Ms. Hayoung Yoon: email@example.com.
- Japanese students who are interested to participate in the summer school will need to apply through Hitotsubashi University. Your contact persons are Prof. Kim Areum and Prof. Atsushi Yamada: firstname.lastname@example.org
The applications deadline is 20 May 2020. The final selection will be communicated by 1 June 2020.