13th Euro-Asia Summer School: The Sustainable Development Goals after the COVID pandemic. European and Asian Perspectives on Global Governance
The tuition fee is €200, which includes full access to the MOOC.
Requested documents are:
- Detailed CV
- Motivation letter
- Copy of academic transcripts
- Proof of English language skills
Academic merits and motivation will be taken into account during the selection.
- European and international students who are interested to participate in the summer programme will need to apply through the Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies. Your contact person is Ms. Weiyuan Gao: email@example.com
- Korean students who are interested to participate in the summer school will need to apply through the Graduate School of International Studies (SNU). Applications should be submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Japanese students who are interested to participate in the summer school will need to apply through Hitotsubashi University. Your contact persons are Prof. Kim Areum and Prof. Atsushi Yamada: email@example.com
Applications are considered on a rolling-basis until 31st August. Applicants receive a decision on their application within 2 weeks after applying. The maximum amount of students allowed is 50.