Every two Thursdays at 6pm CEST, IBEI alumni offer virtual cafés to share professional experiences with graduate peers. It is a moment to get insights on the global job market, post questions, learn, exchange ideas, and debate.
Watch the presentations here ⬇️
- 3 September 2020 | The many Paths to Cybersecurity - Alejandro Fernández-Cernuda (MIR 2012)
- 17 September 2020 | How to make a Career in the Environmental Field - Mariona Oliva (MIR 2019)
- 1 October 2020 | #IBEIalumni Café | IR Careers in Multilateral Institutions - Fernando Ledo (MIR 2006)
- 15 October 2020 | Higher Education and International Relations: a perspective from an IR graduate - Felipe Ochoa Mogrovejo (MIR 2018)
- 12 November 2020 | Discovering the Equality Field - Sarah Cooke O´Dowd (MIR 2010)
- 26 November 2020 | There is no map: the need to reinvent in a career in international relations - Cyntia Oliveira (MIR 2010)