Foreign Policy: theory and practice; some relevant case studies in the beginning of the XXI st Century
June 29 to July 3 (5.15 pm - 7.15 pm)
- 10 hour course by Pere Vilanova (UB-IBEI) at the Barcelona Summer School in Global Politics, Development and Security
- Intro, Foreign Policy. Theory and Practice in World Politics.
- Models of Foreign Policy. Actors and Decision Making Process.
- Case Studies:
- USA, China, Russia
- UK, France, Italy, Spain
- Regional International Organisations and States Foreign Policies: NATO, OSCE, EU.
- Other cases: Israel, Scandinavian States, India/Pakistan