Paper and poster submission
Guidelines for sending papers and posters
1. Once the abstracts have been evaluated and accepted, the authors may send their proposals of papers or posters through the EasyChair Platform. The proposals (papers or posters) will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee, and, when appropriate, suggestions for modifications to the authors may be made.
The timeline for the process of sending communications and posters and their subsequent evaluation is as follows:
- Paper and poster submission opens: February 8, 2022.
- Papers and posters submission deadline: April 11, 2022.
2. Notification of acceptance of communications and posters for presentation at the congress: April 22, 2022.
- For communications that will not be published in the book of proceedings of the congress, if there are proposals for modifications, their inclusion is at the discretion of the authors.
- For communications to be published in the minutes book, the deadline for sending complete communications (with modifications included) is May 01, 2022. And their final acceptance for publication will be notified on May 06, 2022.
3. Other important dates:
- Registration deadline with reduced rate: 10th May 2022.
- Registration deadline with standard rate: 1st June 2022.
In the case of papers or posters that received any comments that involve modifying the abstract, we request to the authors to update it in the digital form on the EasyChair Platform, through the link “Update information” (in the menu in the upper right corner of the window of your submission). In turn, the paper or poster must be submitted through the “Add file” link.
Within the framework of the Congress, the VI REEDES Award for Young Researchers has been awarded to the best communications. Authors who wish to participate in the award must indicate it through the platform at the time to submit their papers (following the link “Update information”). In addition, they must attach the documents accrediting compliance with the necessary requirements (ID or identity document to verify the age and certification of being a member(s) of a REEDES partner institution), following the “Add file” link.
Likewise, the authors must indicate on the platform if they authorize that their paper be included in the Conference Proceedings (following the link “Update information”).
Editing rules and paper format
In the case of papers, the submitted document must be made in WORD format (.doc, .docx). We request the authors to follow the indicated editing instructions, otherwise the papers will not be included in the Conference Proceedings:
- Edition rules for papers: Download Rules (.pdf)
- Example of paper with the required format: Download example (.docx)
Poster formatting instructions
In the case of posters, a PDF file must be sent through the EasyChair Platform. For the presentation of the posters in the conference, the following instructions should be taken into account:
- The recommended size of the poster is 1 metre high and 0.7 metres wide or similar proportions.
- Ideally, the REEDES logo should appear on the top of the poster.
- The authors of the poster will be responsible for printing it and bringing it physically, to hang it and expose it during the poster session.
- Instructions to upload the document to the EASYCHAIR platform