Academic Year 2023 - 2024
- The Pre-sessional Courses will take place from 12 to 19 September 2023.
- The Welcome Day will be on Thursday, 28 September 2023.
- The master’s degrees start on Monday, 02 October, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- 22 January: Erasmus Mundus Master in International Law of Global Security, Peace and Development (ILGSPD) starting day.
- Christmas holidays will take place between 25 December 2023 and 7 January 2024 (both inclusive).
- Easter holidays will be held between 25 March and 01 April 2024 (both inclusive).
- The Graduation Ceremony will take place on Tuesday, 25 June 2024.
- Students will be required to hand in their Final Research Projects on 16 September 2024.
|Master’s informative sessions||20/9/2023|
|Shopping Week / Course enrolment||21/9/2023||27/9/2023|
|Holidays - Change of semester||19/2/2024||25/2/2024|
|Final Research Project submission||16/9/2024|
For further information about deadlines or dates, you can contact the Academic Office.