Summer School in Global Politics, Development and Security
26 - 30 June 2017 Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (Barcelona)
The IBEI Summer School in Global Politics, Development and Security is a program designed for graduate students and all those who have an interest in advanced knowledge of international security, international development and global politics issues. The objective is to offer different short courses on significant topics, taught by scholars and experts of international prestige. The School will enable participants to broadly discuss - in and out the classroom - current developments in world politics in the light of core social-science and IR theories and perspectives. A social program for networking will be also available to participants. Optionally, students may ask for an assessment in order to be able to obtain ECTS credits, provided they are recognized by their university.
The faculty is formed by:
- Dr. Diego Andreucci (Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Prof. Simon Curtis (University of East Anglia)
- Prof. Matthew Gabel (Washington University)
- Prof. Giorgos Kallis (ICREA-Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona)
- Michael Keating (University of Aberdeen - University of Edinburgh)
- Prof. Martin Shaw (IBEI-University of Sussex)
- Dr. Eduard Soler (CIDOB-IBEI)
- Dr. Lurdes Vidal (IEMED-IBEI)
- Prof. Pere Vilanova (Universitat de Barcelona-IBEI)
- Prof. Michael Zürn (WZB – Berlin Social Science Center)
Here you can access to the registration form.