Vacancy | Research Technician on data protection and curation (INVESTIGO programme) - CLOSED
The Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) invites applications for the position of a research technician on data protection and curation, for a 24 months period (starting in September 2023). This position is in the framework of the INVESTIGO programme. The selected candidate will carry out his/her tasks for the whole research projects managed by IBEI, and in an international environment oriented towards competitive research.
Tasks to perform
- To develop tasks and procedures in the areas of data protection and implementation of specific regulations.
- Treatment and curation of data to deposit them in repositories.
- Data transfer and how to use applications for public dissemination.
- Development of monitoring systems and control of ethical criteria in research.
- It will be valued to be in possession of a master's degree
- High level of English language proficiency.
- Not have reached the age of 30 on September 1st, 2023.
- At the start date of the contract, it will be an essential requirement to be registered as unoccupied job seekers in the Public Employment Service of Catalonia.
- At the time of starting the contract, candidates cannot have worked at the Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals in the previous 6 months.
Competencies and skills
- Dynamism, flexibility, and rapid adaptation to the role
- Proactive and motivated personality
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong organisational capabilities and a collaborative spirit
Annual gross salary: 25,000 – 30,000 euros depending on experience and skills
Applications must be submitted by July 05, 2023
Applications must be submitted through the Application Form and it should include:
- A cover letter
- A blind CV, it means that CVs in PDF and cover letters cannot contain personal data (name, surname, gender, ethnics...) or include any photo. CVs that do not meet these requirements will be excluded from the selection process
- Documents that prove the requested requirements