Vacancy: General Manager - CLOSED
⬇️ Download the PDF announcement
The Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals invites applications for the position of a GENERAL MANAGER reporting to the general director.
Its main objectives will be:
- The consolidation and structured growth of the Institute in the coming years.
- To promote the quality of the Institute’s training and research, encouraging continuous improvement processes, in accordance with the institution’s Strategic Plan.
- To promote fundraising activities to support the attraction of students, the development of research and the transfer of knowledge.
- To ensure the correct implementation of the new legislative frameworks in the field of science and universities.
- Experience in the management of similar centres, at university and research level.
- Detailed knowledge of the higher education sector, especially in the field of university management.
- Fluency in Spanish and Catalan. A level of English C1 or equivalent. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset.
- Ability to manage human resources in complex organisations.
- Knowledge and experience of the financial area, especially in relation to R&D activities.
- Permanent contract.
- Immediate incorporation.
- Remuneration according to experience.
Applications must be submitted by 31 October 2022 (included)
Applications should include:
- Letter of motivation.
- Current curriculum vitae complete with contact details.
The application should be saved as one PDF document and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org