New grant Fundación Banco Sabadell – IBEI
The Fundación Banco Sabadell and IBEI offer two grants covering 50% (€5,500) of the tuition fees of the master’s programmes offered by the Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) for the academic year 2017-2018.
The Fundación Banco Sabadell (Banco Sabadell Foundation) was constituted as a private foundation in 1994 for the purposes of stimulating intelligence and promoting knowledge and culture.
The Foundation’s objective is to promote activities of dissemination, training and research in the educational, scientific and cultural fields, as well as to encourage and support young talent.
Applicants for one of these grants must comply with the following requirements:
- Be admitted or pre-admitted to any of IBEI’s master’s programmes
- Demonstrate an excellent academic record
- The professional experience of the applicant will be taken into account
- Grants are awarded on the basis of academic and professional excellence.
- The final decision is made by the IBEI Admissions Committee. The decision cannot be appealed.
- The Admissions Committee will not consider incomplete applications.
To be considered for this grant, applicants will have to complete the application form for the IBEI master’s programme of their choice on the IBEI website, stating that they wish to be considered for this grant, and upload the following required documents by 1 July 2017:
- Academic transcript(s)
- Undergraduate degree
- Short up-to-date curriculum vitae
- Motivation letter
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Two reference letters
- Copy of identity card or passport
In case of any queries, applicants can contact the IBEI Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Notification of the applicants
All applicants will be notified of the decision of the Admissions Committee by email approximately two weeks after the closing date.