IBEI master's degrees receive the maximum qualification of quality from the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU Catalunya)
Within the framework of the accreditation process for IBEI degrees, the Master's in International Security, the Master's in International Relations and the Master's in International Development have obtained the qualification "accredited in progress of excellence" by the Catalan University Quality Assurance Agency (AQU Catalunya).
The three master's degrees have passed the external evaluations of the AQU Catalunya with the maximum qualification.
In the three degrees, AQU Catalunya highlights the following strengths and good practices:
- The teaching staff has a high academic level with a clear international vocation.
- The IBEI's own teaching staff together with those from outside UPF, UB or UAB, in addition to the external invited professors, are more than enough and provide high dedication to students.
- The institution offers a large number of resources to improve teaching and promote quality research.
- The IBEI has all the necessary resources to atttend students.
- The learning outcomes are excellent and the students achieve all the training objectives according to the level of the Spanish Qualification Framework for Higher Education (MECES) of the Master's degree.
- The Master has excellent training activities, teaching methodologies and evaluation systems.
- The values of the academic indicators are excellent.
In July 2020, during the external visit of the evaluators, the IBEI scheduled meetings with students, graduates, teachers and management.
All IBEI master's degrees are official and adapted to the European Higher Education Area (EHEA). The AQU Catalunya ensures rigour and compliance with the standards required by the European university system.
More information about the quality system of IBEI programmes here