GLOBE project | The Future of Global Governance
Available in video:
We warmly invite you to the final conference of the GLOBE Project. Funded by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme, the project “Global Governance and the European Union: Future Trends and Scenarios” (GLOBE) addresses the strategic priorities identified in the EU Global Strategy - such as trade, development, security and climate change – as well as migration and global finance, to identify the major roadblocks to effective and coherent global governance by multiple stakeholders in a multipolar world.
16:00 – Welcome – Jacint Jordana (Professor UPF/Director IBEI/Project Coordinator GLOBE)
16:15 – Presentation: Future of Global Governance Report – Jacint Jordana (Professor UPF/Director IBEI/Project Coordinator GLOBE) and Angel Saz (Director of EsadeGeo Center for Global Economy and Geopolitics)
16:45 – Coffee break
17:00 - Expert Panel: “The Future of Global Governance and the European Union"
Chair: David Coen (Professor of Public Policy/University College London)
- Alexandros Yannis (Deputy Head of Policy Planning and Strategic Foresight, European External Action Service, EU)
- Tobias Lenz (Leuphana University Lüneburg)
- Axel Marx (Leuven Centre for Global Governance Studies)
- Bela Pertiwi (Bina Nusantara University, Indonesia)
- Charles Roger (Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals)
- Marie Vandendrische (EsadeGeo)