Foreign Policy: theory and practice; some relevant case studies in the beginning of the XXI st Century
From Tuesday June 25, 2019 at 17:30, to Friday June 28, 2019 at 20:00
Room 24.224 (Second Floor). Mercè Rodoreda 24 building
Pere Vilanova (Universitat de Barcelona-IBEI)
Barcelona Summer School in Global Politics, Development and Security
- 10 hour course by Pere Vilanova (Universitat de Barcelona-IBEI)
- June 25, 26, 27 and 28
(5.30 - 8.00 pm)
- Intro, Foreign Policy. Theory and Practice in World Politics.
- Models of Foreign Policy. Actors and Decision Making Process.
- Case Studies:
- USA, China, Russia
- UK, France, Italy, Spain
- Regional International Organisations and States Foreign Policies: NATO, OSCE, EU.
- Other cases: Israel, Scandinavian States, India/Pakistan