Discourses and narratives on migration and asylum in Europe: their influence on current and emerging policies
- Maria Gabrielsen Jumbert, Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
“Search and rescue in the Mediterranean: why so much polemic about saving lives?”
- Blanca Garcés Mascareñas, CIDOB
"It's not about numbers: The migration crisis narrative."
- Kristian Berg Harpviken, Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
"Political Mobilization against Migration in Europe: Drivers and Impacts"
- David Moya Malapeira, Universitat de Barcelona
“The European Pact on Migration and Asylum as the centerpiece of current debates at EU level: main features and assessment”
- Moderator: Harry Tzimitras, Peace Research Institute Oslo (PRIO)
This open event is part of the Barcelona Summer School of the Mediterranean and the Middle East, a joint initiative of IBEI, Blanquerna, DIPLOCAT and IEMED.