Postdoctoral Research Fellow, ETHNICGOODS project, ERC
Chun-Ying Wu is a Postdoctoral Research Fellow at the ERC project "States, Nationalism, and the Relationship between Ethnic Diversity and Public Goods Provision (ETHNICGOODS)", coordinated by Dr. Matthias vom Hau.
He is interested in ethnic politics, political behavior, and political regimes. His research examines language policies, political attitutes, and ethnic violence and focuses on Taiwan and Southeast Asia. He received his PhD in government from University of Texas at Austin (2021). He is a 2021 Fellow of Southeast Asia Research Group (SEAREG).
Background and education
- (2021) PhD in Government, University of Texas at Austin
- (2011) MA in Political Science, National Taiwan University
- (2007) BA in Political Science, National Taiwan University
Professional memberships & affiliations
- Southeast Asia Research Group (SEAREG)
- American Political Science Association
- Ethnic Politics
- Political Behaviour
- Political Regimes