Almost 90% of respondents recommend IBEI Master's programmes
According to the results of the job placement questionnaire that was sent in the second half of 2019, almost 90% of respondents recommend the Master's programmes taught at the IBEI.
The results reflect the data from the job placement questionnaire of IBEI students who graduated in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. It is the fourth time that the survey has been conducted and the project aims to collect every two years the graduates' employment situation, taking into account variables such as the entry into the job market, their professional conditions and the influence of the training received at the IBEI. The response rate has remained around 30% on the last three occasions, and in this year's survey, it has followed the same trend, obtaining a rate of almost 34%.
Based on the data obtained, it can be stated:
- that the majority of the graduates who respond are satisfied with the training obtained at the IBEI, that the academic aspect is highly valued.
- that at a professional level, the vast majority gets a job after not a very long period of time (less than a year)
- that’s a little over half of graduates are working in their home country,
- that the tasks they carry out are not far from the training received at IBEI,
- that their professional responsibilities vary between graduates. They acquire more technically complex responsibilities as time goes by, highlighting the significant percentage of students who earn more than € 40,000,
- that the majority of graduates work in international global institutions, both public and private, without depreciating the percentage of respondents who work in international institutions.