Barcelona'gov offers new courses between October and December 2017
The Barcelona City Council, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (through the Institut de Govern i Polítiques Públiques), the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (through the Faculty of Political Science and Social) and the IBEI, have signed the agreement that renews and updates the Barcelona’gov network. In this new stage there will be a wide range of courses to address very relevant issues for the politics and management of cities, paying special attention to social policies, new forms of local governance and international relations of the cities.
This training offer is mainly aimed at professionals and public policy makers (elected representatives, technicians, corporations, consulting companies, third sector, organized civil society and professionals) of large and medium cities in Spain, Latin America, Europe and North Africa.
The aim of these courses is to go beyond mere teaching, since they also include study visits to institutions and entities of Barcelona that are carrying out innovative practices. The idea is that an enriching dialogue between theory and practice can be established, as well as among professionals from different countries.
All the courses are of 30 hours (18 of teaching + 12 of visits of study, approximately), distributed in 4 days.
To facilitate the exchange of knowledge, Barcelona'gov has a scholarship system for those wishing to attend our courses.
- Políticas Públicas Sociales - Taught in Spanish (From 24 to 27 of October 2017)
- Gobierno Abierto, Transparencia y Nuevos Modelos de Gestión Pública - Taught in Spanish (From 30 of October to 3 of November 2017)
- Proyección Internacional de las Ciudades - Taught in Spanish (From 7 to 10 of November 2017)
- Instrumentos y experiencias de control de gestión y evaluación - Taught in Spanish (From 14 to 17 of November 2017)
- Migrations and Refugees: Cities Experience in Europe (From 21 to 24 of November 2017)
- Gestión de la Innovación Social - Taught in Spanish (From 28 of November to 1 of December 2017)
For further information please visit http://barcelonagov.net/
Barcelona'gov is a network of research and advanced training centres specializing in government and governance, which was established at the end of 2014 to promote a platform of knowledge and excellence in public policies in general and more specifically in urban policies and management.
The members of the network include the Barcelona City Council,, the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona (through the Institut de Govern i de Polítiques Públiques (IGOP), the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (through the Faculty of Political and Social Sciences) and the Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals (IBEI). Based in Barcelona, it is geared towards professionals and actors involved in the current system of urban governance. More information at http://barcelonagov.net