Postdoctoral Researcher, Universitat de Barcelona
Datos de contacto
Mattia Borsati is a Postdoctoral Researcher at the Department of Econometrics, Statistics, and Applied Economics (Public Policies section) of the University of Barcelona. Previously, he was an Academic Fellow at Bocconi University – GREEN Centre for Research on Geography, Resources, Environment, Energy & Networks. Mattia received the PhD in Economics and Management from the University of Trento in June 2020. In the private sector, he had experience as a Consultant at Ernst & Young and as an Intern at both MAN Truck & Bus and Air Dolomiti.
Mattia Borsati is an Applied Microeconomist working on policy-oriented empirical research on a variety of topics at the crossroad between transport, regional, and urban economics with an environmental perspective. His teaching activities are mainly focused on Microeconomics and Public Sector Economics.
- (2020) Ph.D. in Economics and Management, University of Trento
- (2015) M.Sc. in Economics, University of Verona
- (2012) B.Sc. in Business and Economics, University of Verona
Líneas de investigación
- Economía del Transporte
- Economía regional
- Economía pública
Publicaciones más destacadas
- 2022.Questioning the spatial association between the initial spread of COVID-19 and transit usage in Italy.Research in Transportation Economics,95: 101194Enlace
- 2022.Resilience to health shocks and the spatial extent of local labour markets: evidence from the Covid-19 outbreak in Italy.Regional Studies,1-18Enlace
- 2020.On the modal shift from motorway to high-speed rail: evidence from Italy.Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,137:145-164Enlace
- 2019.On the impact of average speed enforcement systems in reducing highway accidents: evidence from the Italian Safety Tutor.Economics of Transportation,20: 100123Enlace