Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (Israel)
Dades de contacte
Eyal Rubinson is a research fellow at the Harry S. Truman Institute for the Advancement of Peace (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel). His work spans the areas of international organizations (IOs), international conflict and collective security (NATO), and EU politics. In 2019, he was a postdoctoral research fellow at the NATO Defense College in Rome, Italy. His work appeared in journals such as the Journal of International Relations and Development, International Interactions and European Law Review. He received his Ph.D. in 2017 from the Political Science Department at Tel Aviv University, Israel.
- (2017) PhD, Tel Aviv University (International Relations). Dissertation title: "National Security is what States make of it: Explaining Israel’s Multilateral Decision-making".
- Organitzacions internacionals
- Unió Europea
- Seguretat Internacional
Publicacions més destacades
- 2022.The Effects of Covid-19 Emergency Aid on UN Reputation—Evidence From Syria, Yemen, and Sudan.Journal of Asian and African Studies,OnlineFirstEnllaç
- 2022.Big politics, small money: Euroscepticism's diminishing return in EU budget allocations.European Union Politics,April 2022. doi:10.1177/14651165221090740Enllaç
- 2021.Do euro area institutions benefit the small member states?.Journal of European Integration,DOI: 10.1080/07036337.2021.1956916Enllaç
- 2021.Flexible democratic conditionality? The role of democracy and human rights adherence in NATO enlargement decisions.Journal of International Relations and Development,DOI: 10.1057/s41268-021-00209-zEnllaç
- 2020.Perceived to Slack: Secondary Securitization and Multilateral Treaty Ratification in Israel.International Interactions,46:6:1016-1042. DOI: 10.1080/03050629.2020.1797715Enllaç