Lectures will cover relevant emerging issues such as Global Health, Cyberspace Diplomacy and Climate Change. Lectures are organized following 5 different modules:
- Introduction to Science Diplomacy.
- Science Diplomacy in the Mediterranean.
- Science Diplomacy in Europe.
- Technology Diplomacy.
- Global Cities and Sustainable Development.
Drawing from the understanding that current global challenges need a multidisciplinary, cross-cultural approach, participants will be able to gain hands-on knowledge with practical sessions on:
- Science communication.
- Role-play simulation.
- Capstone Project.
- Professional Networking activities.
By visiting leading institutions and projects on Science and Technology Diplomacy, participants will complement academic activities with real world cases that will allow them to understand the specificities and complexities large scale international Science Diplomacy projects require.