Laia Comerma Calatayud
Investigadora predoctoral FI
Datos de contacto
Laia Comerma is a PhD candidate in the program of Political and Social Sciences at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, under the supervision of Prof. Jacint Jordana. She obtained a predoctoral contract (FI) from the Catalan Agency for Management of University and Research Grants (AGAUR) under the support of the European Social Fund. Her research fields of interest are foreign policy analysis, Chinese foreign policy and EU-China cooperation.
She holds a Bachelor in Philosophy, Politics and Economy from the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, a Master of Science in International Relations from the London School of Economics, and a Postgraduate Degree in International Commerce and Economy from the Universitat of Barcelona. Her PhD dissertation “EU-China cooperation: the multilevel correspondence between the economic foreign policy relations of the two great powers” digs deeper on the actors and institutions that structure the foreign policy relation of economic cooperation between China and the European Union.
With the support of:
- (2020-Present) PhD in Political Science, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- (2019-2020) Postgraduate Degree in International Commerce and Economy, Universitat de Barcelona
- (2017-2018) Master's Degree in International Relations, London School of Economics and Political Science
- (2013-2017) Bachelor's Degre in Philosophy, Politics and Economics, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
Líneas de investigación
- Relaciones Internacionales
- Unión Europea
- Política Exterior China
- Economía Política
- Análisis de la política exterior