Perisha Peko Raznatovic
International Development Consultant, smartICT4D
Dades de contacte
Peko Raznatovic is an international development consultant with 10 years of experience in Information and Communication Technologies for Development (ICT4D). Peko has a career track record as a planning, monitoring, evaluation, and learning (PMEL) specialist. He advises social enterprises, NGOs, philanthropists, and multilateral organizations on program design, digital transformation, business development, impact evaluation, and ICT4D product development.
As an independent ICT4D consultant and previously as a Program Director at Worldreader, he has worked on the design and implementation of emergency education, EdTech, digital literacy, women empowerment, and agriculture (ICT4Ag) projects in Liberia, Ghana, Kenya, Tanzania, India, Jordan, Peru, and Cambodia.
Alongside his work, Peko is a PhD candidate in the Department of Political and Social Sciences at Pompeu Fabra University. His research interests cover international development topics such as ICT4D/digital development, global aid architecture, and financing for development. Currently, he examines the effect of ICT4D projects on governance, public policy, and democratic institutions in developing countries.
- (2020-) PhD Candidate, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- (2011-2012) MA International Relations, Institut Barcelona d'Estudis Internacionals
- (2010-2011) MA Development Studies, International Institute of Social Studies/Erasmus University Rotterdam
- 2010-2012. Erasmus Mundus MAPP Category A Scholarship
- 2007-2008. Open Society Foundations - Undergraduate Exchange Program Fellowship
- Development Studies Association
- Desenvolupament digital (ICT4D)
- Finançament per al desenvolupament
- Planificació, seguiment, avaluació i aprenentatge (PMEL)
- Economia política del desenvolupament