Lecturer, Sciences Po (Paris)
Senior governance consultant, the World Bank
Datos de contacto
Diane Zovighian is an Affiliated Professor at IBEI, where she co-teaches a class on Security and Development in Africa and teaches a seminar on Institutions, Politics and Development. A political scientist, she works as a senior consultant for the World Bank and UN agencies, where she provides analysis and technical support on public governance issues and the political economy of reform in developing countries. She has field experience in several Middle Eastern and African countries, including Morocco, Nigeria, Tunisia, Ethiopia, Lebanon and Egypt.
Diane holds a PhD in Government from Georgetown University (Washington DC, USA) and a Masters in Political Science from Sciences Po (Paris, France).
- (2018) PhD in political science, Georgetown University (Washington DC, USA)
- (2009) MA in political science, Sciences Po (Paris, France)
Publicaciones más destacadas
- 2018.Clientelism and Party Politics: Evidence from Nigeria.Georgetown University,Enlace
- 2016.The Political Economy of Reforms: Bringing Interests, Institutions and History Back into the Picture.World Bank,
- 2014.Budget and Procurement Monitoring in Nigeria: A Civil Society Perspective.World Bank,Enlace
- 2013.The Politics of “Good Governance” in Mubarak’s Egypt: Western Donors and SME Politics under Authoritarian Rule.Business Politics in the Middle East.Hurst Press.Enlace