Jana Gómez Diaz
Predoctoral Fellow, TiGRE project, H2020
Jana Gómez Díaz is a predoctoral researcher at IBEI linked to the research project 'TiGRE - Trust in Governance and Regulation in Europe', funded by the EU Horizon 2020. She is pursuing a PhD in Political and Social Sciences at Universitat Pompeu Fabra under the supervision of Ixchel Pérez Durán and Jacint Jordana.
Previously, Jana worked as a policy advisor and researcher at the German Parliament in Berlin. She holds a bachelor’s degree in European Studies Major from Universität Passau; a Research Master’s in Political Science from Universitat Pompeu Fabra; and a Master’s in Politics and Public Administration (with a specialization in International Relations and European Integration) from Universität Konstanz.
Background and education
- (2018) Research Master in Political Science, Universitat Pompeu Fabra
- (2017) Master of Arts in Politics and Public Administration, Universität Konstanz
- (2016) Bachelor of Arts in European Studies Major, Universität Passau
- European integration
- Multilevel governance
- Political Behaviour
- Trust in Governance and Regulation in Europe (TiGRE) (Researcher)
- 2020.Does European Integration Increase Sub-National Power? Evidence from a Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis.European Political Science,Link
- 2020.Public Support for Differentiated Integration: Individual Liberal Values and Concerns about Member State Discrimination.Journal of European Public Policy,(Forthcoming)
Conference of the European Political Science Association, Belfast, Northern Ireland, 2019. Paper: Does European Integration Increase Sub-National Power? Evidence from a Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis, with Abelardo Gómez Díaz.