International Exchange Programme
- Fill in the Application form
- Receive university nomination from IBEI
- Officially accept nomination
- IBEI officially nominates you to host university
- Host university officially accepts or declines nomination
Documentation to be completed
- OLS Test 1 (English language test)
- Learning Agreement before the mobility
- Confirmation of Arrival to your host university.
- Bank Data Request form
- Grant letter
- Learning Agreement during the mobility
- Confirmation of Departure from your host university.
- OLS Test 2 (English language test)
- Final survey after mobility (Feedback)
After you have completed the above points 1,2,3,4,5 you can receive the first part of your Erasmus+ grant, which is 70% of the first estimate.
After you complete points 6,7,8,9 above, you can receive the remaining (revised) amount, as it will depend on the exact dates of your stay at the partner university.
Normally every IBEI student complies with the English language requirements, proven by the OLS test.
To apply for this programme, please complete the online application form.Application form