Carlos D. Bravo Laguna
Predoctoral Fellow FPU
Carlos D. Bravo Laguna is a predoctoral FPU researcher at IBEI. His research interests cover public policy, with a special focus on the case of the European Union. His PhD program in Political and Social Sciences is taught at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
He holds a master's degree in International Relations from IBEI. Before starting his doctoral studies, he was linked as a research assistant to the IBEI projects entitled Interest Groups and Accountability in European Union Agencies, coordinated by Dr. Ixchel Pérez Durán, and Enhancing the EU’s Transboundary Crisis Management Capacities: Strategies for Multi-Level Leadership (TRANSCRISIS), led by Prof. Jacint Jordana. Previously he held several positions related to the international education sector, including a Teaching Assistantship at Occidental College (USA).
Background and education
- (2017) MA in International Relations, IBEI
- (2013) Bachelor's Degree, Translation and Interpreting, English, Universidad de Granada
- European Union
- Public Policy
- 2021.Multi-Level Governance and European Global Health Policy.NORTIA Teaching Case Study,Link
- 2021.Transboundary Crisis Management under the Volcano: the Case of the Icelandic Ash Cloud.Journal of Contingencies and Crisis Management,29(1):77-88. DOI: 10.1111/1468-5973.12303Link
- 2019.Representative bureaucracy in European Union agencies.Journal of European Integration,41 (8):971-992Link