Academic Course 2018 - 2019
- The pre-sessional introductory courses will take place from 12 to 19 September of 2018.
- The Welcome Day will be on Thursday, 20 September 2018.
- The master's degrees start on Tuesday, 25 September (Monday 24 is public holiday in Barcelona), from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- Christmas holidays will take place between 21 December 2018 and 6 January 2019 (both inclusive).
- Easter holidays will be held between 15 and 22 April 2019 (both inclusive).
- The Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, 28 June 2019.
- Students will be required to hand in their Final Research Projects on 16 September 2019.
|Pre-sessional introductory courses||12/09/2018||19/09/2018|
|Holidays- Change of semester||11/02/2019||17/02/2019|
|Final Research Project submittal||16/09/2019|
For further information about deadlines or dates, you can contact the Academic Office and Teaching Quality Assurance.