Academic Year 2019 - 2020
- The Pre-sessional Courses will take place from 12 to 19 September of 2019.
- The Welcome Day will be on Wednesday, 25 September 2019.
- The master’s degrees start on Thursday, 26 September, from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
- Christmas holidays will take place between 23 December 2019 and 6 January 2020 (both inclusive).
- Easter holidays will be held between 6 and 13 April 2020 (both inclusive).
- The Graduation Ceremony will take place on Friday, 26 June 2020.
- Students will be required to hand in their Final Research Projects on 15 September 2020.
|Holidays- Change of semester||17/02/2020||21/02/2020|
|Final Research Project submission||15/09/2020|
For further information about deadlines or dates, you can contact the Academic Office and Teaching Quality Assurance.
To apply for this programme, please complete the online application form.Application form