Investigador predoctoral, projecte RECONNECT
Dades de contacte
Shashwat Kumar is a PhD candidate and he has obtained a predoctoral contract from the European Commission to develop his research at IBEI in collaboration with the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF).
He holds a Master’s degree in Regulatory Governance from Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS) in Mumbai and Bachelor's degree in Commerce from Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC), University of Pune. Shashwat also holds another Master’s degree in Public Administration from Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). The objective of his PhD thesis is to analyse the shift in regulatory governance of the economy in India under the influence of international policy diffusion and the impacts of those changes.
- (2015) M.A. Regulatory Governance, Tata Institute of Social Sciences (TISS), Mumbai
- (2013) M.A. Public Administration, Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- (2010) Bachelors in Commerce, Brihan Maharashtra College of Commerce (BMCC), University of Pune
- Governança regulatòria
- Agències reguladores
- Política pública
Publicacions més destacades
- 2022.Taking root: Independent Regulatory Agency model of regulation in Indian electricity sector.Energy Policy,Volume 164Enllaç
- 2020.Diffusion agents and institutional change: The variable influence of independent regulatory agencies across sectors in India.Utilities Policy,Volume 64, June 2020, 101041Enllaç
Completed a course in Political Economy and Political Philosophy at Asia Institute of Political Economy (AIPE) at Hong Kong University, July 9-30, 2016, organized by George Mason University, USA