Universität Konstanz (Germany)
Dades de contacte
Eva-Maria is PhD-Student at the University of Konstanz (Germany) and works normally as research fellow in the project Comparative Analysis of Morality Policy Change (MORAPOL). The project is coordinated by Prof. Dr. Christoph Knill and funded by the European Research Council (ERC). Prior to that she was employed in the project "Confronting Social and Environmental Sustainability with Economic Pressure: Balancing Trade-offs by Policy Dismantling?" (CONSENUS). Eva-Maria holds a MA in Political Science and Public Administration and visited during her studies the University of Aarhus (Denmark) and the University of Santiago de Compostela (Spain). Eva-Maria investigates in her dissertation project governmental agenda-setting processes of morality policies in the light of consensual and majoritarian structures. Against this background, she analyses the regulation of same-sex marriage and prostitution in Spain and Germany. Eva-Maria's teaching interests covers comparative public policy analysis of moral and social issues.
- (2010) PhD-student, Political Science and Public Administration, University of Konstanz
- (2009) MA Political Science and Public Administration, University of Konstanz
- (2007) BA Political Science and Public Administration, University of Konstanz
Publicacions més destacades
- 2013.Regulating sexual behaviour in Catholic societies: A comparison between Italy and Spain.Journal of European Public Policy, 20 (3): 425-441.
- 2013.From "Morality" Policy to "Normal" Policy: Framing Drug Consumption and Gambling in Germany and the Netherlands and their Regulatory Consequences. Journal of European Public Policy, 20 (3):372-389.
- 2012.Non-Decisions and Invisible Cutbacks? The Indexation of Social Benefits in Four Countries. In BAUER, M; A. JORDAN; C. GREEN-PEDERSEN; A. HERITIER (Eds). Dismantling Public Policies: Strategies, Constraints and Outcomes..Oxford:Oxford University Press.
- 2010.Literature Review on Leader and Laggard Countries. IN KLAUS, J; R. HAUM; H. VAGT [et.al] (Eds). Environment and the Single Market. Final Report to the European Commission. Berlin: FFU..