Academic Course 2016 - 2017
- The pre-sessional introductory courses will take place from 15 to 22 September.
- The Masters starts on Monday 26 September, and classes meet from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., Monday to Friday.
- Students will be given the detailed calendar for the different courses that made up the Master’s on the first day of class.
- Christmas holidays will start on 23 December 2016 and end on 8 January 2017 (inclusive).
- Easter holidays will take place from 10 to 17 April 2017 (inclusive).
- The closing ceremony will be on 3 July 2017.
- Students will be required to hand in their final projects on 15 September 2017.
|Pre-sessional introductory courses||15/09/2016||22/09/2016|
|Holidays- Change of semester||13/02/2017||19/02/2017|
|Final Project submittal||15/09/2017|
For further information about deadlines or dates, you can contact the Academic Office.